This is the Fast-Way to produce concrete. Whether you need to set up on a small mobile job or stationary site, the Fast-Way self-erecting cement silo is the answer.
The Fast-Way 275-barrel portable cement silo is self-contained. It is specially equipped with a special designed trailer and hydraulic system, which allows the silo to lie down during transport. Once at the job site, the self-contained hydraulic system will erect the silo without crane assistance. After the self-erecting cement silo has been erected the trailer can be disconnected by removing a few bolts and unhooking four hydraulic quick couplers.
Towing the self-erecting vertical portable cement silo at highway speeds can be done easily with a one-ton pickup. Since the silo and trailer fall within the legal length and width boundaries, no oversize permits are required to tow them. In addition to transport, the silo and trailer come completely equipped with trailer brakes, tail lights, stop lights and signal lights.
Since all the components stay intact while in transport, there is no major installation on the job site. Once the silo is on location, if your silo is powered by a gas or diesel motor you can erect the silo. If your silo is powered by electricity you will need to hook up your electrical to erect the silo. You are now ready to produce concrete with your Fast-Way portable cement silo and batch plant.
If you have any questions about our low-profile portable cement silo, please contact us—we’re here to help.
How it Works
- Cement gravity drops form the silo into the weigh hopper.
- The air blower charges the hopper.
- The butterfly valve is opened.
- The cement is delivered into the mixer truck.
Cement Silo 5 Specifications
- Silo: 1155 cu. ft = 275 barrel
- Weigh Hopper: 75 cu. ft., approx. 7000 lbs. material per cycle
- 4″ dia. Pneumatic Fill Line
- Air Supply Blower: for Silo Aeration and Weigh Hopper Evacuation 180 CFM at 15 PSI mean sea level
- Air Blower Drive: 240/480 VAC 3 Phase 10 H.P.
- Silo Discharge Control: 10″ Dia. Manual Valve
- Weigh Hopper Inlet Control: 10″ Dia. Manual Valve
- Discharge Height: 13′ 4″
- 10,000 lb./4,540 kg. 4 cell Electronic Suspension Scale System 0.6″ High LED Display
- Continuous ladder with climbing safety device and belt. Upper handrail, combination sight port and man access.
- Trailer Chassis: Electric Brakes, Tail, Stop and Clearance Lights
Silo Lifting Systems
- Hydraulic Pump Drive: Gasoline Engine 15 H.P., Manual Start
Optional Equipment (at additional cost)
- Air Blower Drive: Diesel or Gasoline Engine
Travel Dimensions and Data
- Overall Height Erected: 36′ 8 1/2″
- Travel Length: 38′ 2 1/2″
- Width: 8′ 6″
- Height: 11′
- Road Clearance: 12″
- **PINTLE HITCH REQUIRED**
- Weight at Hitch: 1600 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 14,080 lbs.
- Shipping Volume: 3427 cu. ft.