Our hydraulic driven Fast-Way cement Silo comes in an 1175 or 1400 cubic feet capacity. The silos comes equipped with either a 6’’ of a 10’’ hydraulic driven auger, electric brakes, running lights and bag house. The baghouse can be maintained using the ladder with the outside safety hoops and handrail around the top of the silo so it can be serviced safely by your crew.
Contact us with questions regarding our portable hydraulic Fast-Way cement Silo 275. Our knowledgable staff will provide you with all the information you need about this exceptional machine. Our “baghouse collector” is one you can trust to help you get the job done right.
SILO 275 SPECIFICATIONS
- Silo: 1175 cu. ft = 275 barrel
- Hydraulic Screw: 6″ or 10″ hydraulic screw
- 4″ dia. Pneumatic Fill Line
- 4 aerator pads
- Discharge Height: 13′ 4″
- 18 bag collector (Baghouse)
- Continuous ladder with containment hoops, handrail around the top, sight port and man access.
- Trailer Chassis: Electric Brakes, Tail, Stop and Clearance Lights
Optional Equimpent (at additional cost)
- Hydraulic drive: Electric, diesel, or gasoline motor
Travel Dimensions and Data
- Overall Height Erected: 42′
- Travel Length: 42′
- Width: 8′ 6″
- Height: 13′ 4″
- Road Clearance: 12″
- **PRINTLE HITCH REQUIRED**
- Weight at Hitch: 1600 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 11,500 lbs.
- Shipping Volume: 4,832 cu. ft.